GO FOR GLOW
Universal Radiance Exfoliating Cleansing Gel — 100ml
Gently removes impurities and dead skin. Strengthens skin balance while respecting the microbiome. The skin is healthy, fresh and luminous.
GO FOR GLOW cleansing gel gently removes impurities and dead skin present on the surface of the skin. It activates cell renewal, promotes hydration and strengthens skin balance while respecting the microbiome. The skin is healthy, fresh and luminous.
Effective : 95% of men and women who have tested it are satisfied with its effectiveness.
Sensory : extremely soft, it immediately melts on the skin on contact with water and provides a feeling of well-being as soon as it is applied.
Universal : this exfoliating cleansing gel is universal. It is compatible with all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Multi-Use : GO FOR GLOW cleansing gel can also be used as a make-up remover, a radiance mask and even a shaving soap!
Microbiome Friendly : its clean formula is devoid of any ingredient likely to be harmful to health, and is enriched with prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics. It thus respects your cutaneous microbiota and the health of your skin.
- Apply the gel with fingertips to damp skin and gently massage the entire face and neck.
- Rinse with clear water or with an organic cotton wipe to complete this cleaning.
- A little extra : for even more radiance, leave the cleansing gel as a mask on dry skin for a few minutes.
- It is also an excellent shaving soap and aftershave lotion!
Cleansing the skin is an essential and decisive gesture for the balance of the bacterial flora. Each ingredient in Go For Glow has been carefully chosen to provide perfect protection and optimal balance for all skin types. Microbiome friendly – 100% natural origin Certified Cosmos Organic by Ecocert 62% of the ingredients come from organic farmingAt the heart of the formula:
- A combination of Prebiotics and Probiotics that strengthen and balance the skin microbiome. The Go For Glow Prebiotics complex is composed of minerals, sugars, polysaccharides and peptides. They feed the good bacteria in our skin. The Probiotics used are ferments from Pomegranate and Radish which have in parallel an enzymatic action of scrubbing dead cells and activating cell renewal.
- Lemon Water for its astringent and purifying action. It gives the skin a uniform and radiant complexion.
- Aloe Vera juice with healing and moisturizing properties and which, in addition, is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E, in trace elements (calcium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, potassium... ) as well as amino acids.
- FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS Aqua (Water), Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Lactobacillus/Punica granatum fruit ferment extract (Papaya Enzyme), Disodium cocoyl glutamate (Mild Surfactant), Pentylene glycol (Emollient), Zea mays starch* (Starch maize), Xanthan gum (Texturing agent), Citric acid (PH control), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (Aloe Vera), Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate (Prebiotic), Laminaria digitata extract (Brown algae), Chlorella vulgaris extract (Chlorella), Sodium cocoyl glutamate (Coconut fatty acid), Saccharide isomerate (Humectant), Maris aqua (Sea water), Phenethyl alcohol (Fatty alcohol), Parfum (Natural, from essential oils), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool (Essential Oil Compound).
*ingredients from organic farming
- Each of your purchases brings you loyalty points: 1€ = 1 points.
- Discover Demain's loyalty program HERE which rewards you with exclusive gifts (coupons, products and more).
- Accelerate cell renewal.
- Increase protein production.
- Increase enzyme production.
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E.
- Rich in trace elements.
- Healing and moisturizing properties.
- Moisturizing and anti-wrinkle properties.
- For brighter, more even skin.
- For a clear complexion and reduced wrinkles.