SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING respects your concerns regarding the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
Your personal data collected is mainly processed by SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING SAS, and possibly its foreign entities, in its capacity as data controller.
SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING SAS, 99 Rue de Courcelles, 75017 PARIS, FRANCE
RCS Paris: B 834 241 408
This charter describes the use that SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING makes of information about you, collected when you use the website www.demainbeauty.com (hereinafter the “Site”), as well as its versions for mobiles and tablets, as well as, during your purchases in one of our Boutiques or at one of our authorized distributors and more generally when you interact with us. This charter allows you to know the origin and use of navigation information collected using Cookies, as well as the means to exercise your related rights.
This charter applies to all the pages of the Site, applications and services offered by the Company SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING, designated under the terms "SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING", "DEMAIN BEAUTY", "We", "Our", referring to this charter and supplements the “General Conditions of Sale” of the Site (as well as any document or information notice referring to this charter). By using our Site, you accept the terms of this charter and consent to our collecting and processing your personal data in accordance with our personal data protection policy. In case of disagreement with the terms of the charter, we invite you not to use our Site or to contact us.
Modification of the charter
We are likely to modify and update this charter.
We invite you to consult it whenever you interact with us in order to stay informed of our personal data protection practices and your rights.
THE ESSENTIALS OF THE CHARTER
1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED - COOKIES DEPOSITED AND ACTIVE
Personal data is any information that identifies you, directly or indirectly. This may include identification information such as your surname, first name, email, date of birth, postal address, IP address, or your purchasing habits or preferences. To learn more, click here.
(One session) These cookies are used to ensure the visitor's navigation on the site and do not store any personal information. They guarantee the correct behavior of certain basic functionalities such as connection to the account, browsing, adding a product to the basket. Their lifetime is limited to the user's session and does not persist over time.
Analytics cookie (Google Analytics)
We use software to analyze certain visitor information such as tomorrowbeauty.com site traffic, browser usage, number of new visitors, marketing activity and orders placed. This information helps us make improvements to our site, the shopping experience and our campaigns. The data stored by this cookie can only be seen by the relevant SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING teams, but does not record any confidential information.
Store locator cookie name
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent this registration of cookies on your computer or an associated device.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential functions of our site, such as storing items in your basket or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser. You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
You are using the Internet Explorer browser In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options. On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings and then click the View Files button. Then click on the Name column header to sort all the files in alphabetical order, then browse the list to the files starting with the prefix Cookie (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website who created the cookie). Select the cookie(s) including the name Caudalie and delete them. Close the window that contains the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
You are using the Firefox browser In the Tools tab of the browser, select the Options menu. In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies. Locate the files that contain the name DEMAIN BEAUTY then select them and delete them.
You are using the Safari browser In your browser, choose the Edit > Preferences menu. Click on Security and then on Show cookies. Select the cookies that contain the name Caudalie and click Clear or Clear All. After deleting cookies, click Done.
You are using the Google Chrome browser Click on the Tools menu icon and then select Options. Click on the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section. Click the Show Cookies button. Locate the files that contain the name Caudalie then select them and delete them. Click Close to return to your browser. More information on cookies on the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
Configure my cookies
2. CONSEQUENCES OF BLOCKING COOKIES
Your choices regarding cookies
Your browser may allow you to choose to disable all or part of the Cookies, either systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you (on a case-by-case basis or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
For any question or complaint concerning this charter, you can contact us by mail addressed to: SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING 99 rue de Courcelles 75017 Paris or by email: email@example.com
2.1 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Demain Beauty collects several types of personal data about you:
Information that you provide directly to us
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you use our Site and interact with us. This is particularly the case when you:
- Create an online account
- Subscribe to our loyalty program,
- Make purchases or make a reservation for a service in our Stores or on our Site,
- Call us on the phone,
- Sign up to receive our emails,
- Participate in a prize draw, contest, promotion or survey,
- Communicate with us through third-party social networks,
- Request customer support,
- Perform a beauty scan in the Boutique or at an authorized distributor
- Communicate with us in any other way. Providing your personal information is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide some or all of the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
The categories of information we collect include:
- Identification and contact information (such as surname, first name, date of birth, postal address, means of contact) necessary for your identification when you use one of our Services (eg: creation of an online account),
- The transactional information necessary to process your order (selected items, delivery and billing address, telephone number and your email address, telephone number, method of payment.
- Information about your preferences (such as your online "Wishlist")
- Socio-demographic information (such as your age, profession, gender, etc., mentioned when you post a review or create an account)
- Information about your skin type when you had the scan or the beauty diagnosis
- Historical data concerning your online orders, and each time you use your loyalty account (we keep the history of transactions, places of purchase; similarly, when you buy or return a product, we collect transaction information, such as product information and date and place of purchase or return)
- The history data of your contacts with us (We also keep the history of your contacts when you contact Customer Service or when you contact us with a complaint)
- The opinions that you write on the products The data that we ask for and which are essential to respond to your requests are identified by an asterisk or an equivalent process on the collection forms or specified as such orally at the time of their collection. In our approved points of sale or during the events that we organise, we may collect additional personal data under the conditions and for the uses that are specifically notified to you on this occasion.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access the Site, browse or make a purchase, including:
- Connection data: We collect information about the terminal using which you connect, as well as your use of the Site (such as the operating system, the type of browser used, the use or not of a proxy , the location of the terminal deduced from your IP address allowing your computer to be identified, the access times, the pages visited, and the link which allowed you to access our Site).
This information is collected both when you are identified and when you are not and can be reconciled with each other, regardless of the terminal used. The goal is to offer you the most personalized offers possible.
Furthermore, depending on the data already in our possession, some forms may be pre-filled.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and associate it with information about you that we collect, such as:
- Information from local postal service databases to verify and update mailing addresses;
- Data communicated by third-party partners: this is information that has been communicated to us by third-party partners with whom you have been in contact and whose sharing you have authorized for the purposes of commercial prospecting or advertising targeting.
- Data communicated by social networks. For example, when you share your experience with SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING on a social network, you communicate personal data about yourself to this social network and to SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING. These communications are governed by the personal data protection policies of these social networks to which we refer you and for which SANDRA GASMI CONSULTING disclaims all responsibility.
Information about third parties
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about other people. For example, when you buy a gift card for a third party, you can decide to send this gift card electronically to this third party and must therefore provide us with the email address of this recipient, which we use. We use this information only to respond to your requests and do not send marketing communications to your contacts without their consent.
2.2 FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT DATA?
- The proper functioning of our Site
- The services and products offered;
- Prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and manage security incidents;
- The provision of sharing buttons on our social networks
- Carrying out all commercial operations (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, consumer service, etc.);
- Analyze and personalize the online customer experience to ensure the best quality of services (anonymously)
- Manage the loyalty program and the customer relationship via our CRM
- Optimize our customer service (accessible by email, phone or chat)
- Manage any disputes.
Some data is also kept to meet our legal obligations and to defend our interests in the event of a dispute or legal action.
2.3 HOW LONG ARE MY DATA RETAINED?
Your data is kept for the duration of your relationship. In general, your personal data is kept for the duration of your relationship with us, increased by a period of three years at the end of the end of our relationship, then is subject to archiving in order to to meet our legal obligations or for probative purposes or are anonymized for study and statistical purposes.
However, we retain certain data after the deletion of your account when such retention is provided for by law, or when such retention is necessary to allow us to manage disputes and disputes. In this case, the data necessary for the resolution of the problem or the dispute will be kept as long as the dispute lasts within the limits of the applicable rules in terms of prescription. Other data may be kept after having undergone processing intended to prevent their reattribution to an identified person for the purposes of studies and statistics.
2.4 WHAT ARE MY PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION OPTIONS?
You have the option of joining our mailing lists and opting in to receive marketing and promotional information from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking directly at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us: link contact page new site /679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, you have a right of access, information, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and deletion of your data.
You also have the right to formulate and communicate directives relating to the fate of your data after your death. To exercise one or more of these rights, you must complete the Contact form