TIME TO REPAIR
Universal Regenerating Night Care — 40ml
Detoxifies, nourishes and repairs the skin while you sleep.
PayPal - Payment in 4 installments free of charge
TIME TO REPAIR regenerating night care detoxifies, nourishes and repairs the skin while you sleep. It regains all its softness, radiance, elasticity and firmness. A wonderful awakening.
Activates collagen synthesis & reduces the depth and volume of wrinkles.
- Sensory: its texture creates the effect of a caress on the skin. Its orange blossom scent is sweet, rich and is associated with an endorphin booster that will make you fall into the arms of Morpheus!
- Universal: TIME TO REPAIR regenerating night care is universal. It is compatible with all skin types.
- Microbiome Friendly: its clean formula is devoid of any ingredient likely to be harmful to health and is enriched with prebiotics and postbiotics. Friend of sensitive skin, it helps balance the skin microbiota.
Each ingredient has been carefully chosen to provide optimal efficacy, protection and balance for all skin types.
Microbiome friendly – 100% natural origin Certified Cosmos Organic by Ecocert 64% of the ingredients come from organic farming.
At the heart of the formula:
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, Postbiotics nourishing, protecting and rebalancing the skin microbiota. And helping to strengthen the skin's natural defences, reduce feelings of discomfort and reveal the radiance of the complexion.
- Jania Rubens Red Algae , detoxifying and energizing, collagen synthesis activator, detoxifies cells (or mitochondria) from within. The antioxidant power of this seaweed is more powerful than vitamin E! In doing so, it activates the synthesis of collagen and increases the density of collagen in the dermis inducing a reduction in the depth and volume of wrinkles in 2 weeks. The sugar naturally present in all cells is a vital element for the proper functioning of their metabolism.
- Riboxyl (active from biotechnology and wheat seed) improves the production of ATP, cell energy, promoting skin cell growth. Its use decreases wrinkles and increases the elasticity of the skin. The skin is firmer, revitalized. This active ingredient also acts on cell oxygenation, making the skin more luminous.
- FULL INGREDIENT LIST Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil*, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil*, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Zea Mays (Corn ) Starch*, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Lactic Acid, Squalene, Chlorella Vulgaris (Algea) Extract, Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ribose, Xanthan Gum, Maris Aqua (Sea water), Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sodium Chloride, Beta-Sitosterol, Jania Rubens Extract, Phenylpropanol, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate , Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Perfume (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool.
*ingredients from organic farming
- Take the amount of treatment that suits your skin type.
- Light for oily skin, thicker for drier skin.
- Massage with fingertips onto clean, dry skin using upward strokes.
- Optionally enrich with a few drops of HAPPY AGE serum .
- Each of your purchases brings you loyalty points: 1€ = 1 points.
- Discover Demain's loyalty program HERE which rewards you with exclusive gifts (coupons, products and more).
- Accelerate cell renewal.
- Increase protein production.
- Increase enzyme production.
- Detoxifies cells while activating collagen synthesis.
- Wrinkles decrease in depth and volume in 2 weeks.
- Oil rich in vitamin E & essential fatty acids.
- Regenerates the skin barrier, maintains skin elasticity & protects against external aggressions.